Model 9000 Tracking Receiver
Model 9050 Drive Cabinet
Dependable, high-precision tracking High-performance antenna control system focusing on multi-motor-per-axis, full-motion antenna solutions. Supports monopulse tracking with a variety of feed configurations.
- Touchscreen controls
- Efficient, intuitive GUI
- Up to four Antenna Control Panels (ACP)
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Ethernet SNMP or REST API remote interfaces
- Single, dual-, and multi-motor configurations per axis
- Up to 16 E-Stops
- Final, Pre and Velocity limit inputs
- Stow-pin interlocks and actuation
- Auxiliary drive integration
- Torque biasing of multi-motor applications
- Support for synchronous AC, asynchronous AC, and brushless DC motor opitons
- Monopulse tracking option
- Rack or cabinet drive enclosures
- L, C, S, Ku band beacon receivers available
- CP/LP switching control
Pointing & Tracking
- Position control to within 0.0005 degrees RMS error
- Steptrack accuracy to within 10% RMS of -3dB beamwidth
- Predictive Track accuracy to within 5% RMS of -3dB beamwidth
- Monopulse tracking to within 3% RMS of -3dB beamwidth
- Step Track
Tracking algorithm performing periodic and or level triggered scans to peak up signal strength (requires beacon receiver).
- Predictive Track
Points the satellite dish using an orbital model created from previous AZ and EL step-track data (requires beacon receiver).
Automatically acquires target, peak phase align and calibrate to begin tracking with monopulse tracking receiver. Transfers to predictive model or ephemeris tracking on loss of monopulse signal.
- TLE (Two-Line Element)
Model based pointing derived from NORAD two-line element sets.
- IESS-412 ( Intelsat 11)
Automated pointing of AZ and EL axes based on look angles derived from IESS-412 parameters.
- TLE + Step Track
Pointing algorithm based on TLE parameters with the addition of a velocity based step-track to provide the most accurate pointing possible from TLE data (requires beacon receiver).
- IESS-412 + Step Track
IESS-412 pointing algorithm with the addition of a velocity based step-track to provide accurate pointing (requires beacon receiver).
Variable speed jog control for AZ and EL axes from ACP GUI.
- Move to Look Angles
Position to user-provided AZ, EL and Pol angles.
- Move to Longitude
Position to AZ and EL angles determined from the longitudinal orbital slot.
Series 9000 Antenna Control System — brochure about the 9000 ACS and drive cabinet. rev. RLM9000-ACP — 20220317-01