The Radeus Labs 8000 Series™ drive cabinet reduces IFL costs. It also requires fewer connections between the control center and the antenna.
- Remote system control over ethernet via SNMP.
- The IFL requires an ethernet cable (for Drive Enable/E-Stop).
- Remote system control via a secure TeamViewer connection to the ACU.
- Dedicated jog button-indicators — like those on the ACU — show when motors are engaged, whether from drive cabinet or ACU.
- Options enable users to monitor and control brakes, interlocks, and feed status, as well as various position-feedback resolution and accuracy options.