Radeus Labs, Inc. was founded in 2002 by Ray and Duvina Hayden. It was created out of the need to produce high tech, cost-effective, custom computing solutions that did not compromise on quality and value. Since then, operations have expanded to cover a diverse range of other quality products and services.
- Radeus Labs Releases 8250 Antenna Drive Unit with Angle and Signal Display March 27, 2018
- Radeus Labs Announces Addition of IESS-412 Capability for Flagship 8200 Antenna Control System August 1, 2017
- Radeus Labs announces 4-axis antenna control capability for Model 8200 antenna control system June 29, 2017
- Radeus Labs announces the addition of extreme low temperature option for 8250 drive cabinet January 29, 2017
- Radeus Labs adds NORAD 2-Line Element Set Tracking To High Performance 8200 ACU January 24, 2017
- Radeus Labs Releases Next Generation 8200 Antenna Controller March 7, 2016