Radeus Labs, Inc. was founded in 2002 by Ray and Duvina Hayden. It was created out of the need to produce high-tech, cost-effective computing solutions. In 2015 Juliet Correnti, CEO and Ken Cone, CTO purchased the business. Since then, operations have expanded to include defense, industrial computing, and satellite communications. The firm’s focus has always been — and will continue to be — on quality, delivery, and outstanding customer support.
- Level I training announced for RL8200 systems July 20, 2018
- Radeus Labs Releases 8250 Antenna Drive Unit with Angle and Signal Display March 27, 2018
- Radeus Labs Announces Addition of IESS-412 Capability for Flagship 8200 Antenna Control System August 1, 2017
- Radeus Labs announces 4-axis antenna control capability for Model 8200 antenna control system June 29, 2017
- Radeus Labs announces the addition of extreme low temperature option for 8250 drive cabinet January 29, 2017
- Radeus Labs adds NORAD 2-Line Element Set Tracking To High Performance 8200 ACU January 24, 2017