The only commercially available, ruggedized, four-monitor thin client.
The Radeus Labs RLDT-TC-G1 rugged thin client is purpose-built for use with the most popular hypervisor systems — VMWare, Hyper-V, and others. Its small form factor permits multiple mounting options. Flexibility and simplicity in management allows RDP or multiple monitors over PCoIP.
- Small, rugged
- up to four (4) displays
- VESA monitor mount, can be rack mounted
- Radeus RHEL-7 OS hardened via STIGs v2
For pricing, options, and availability, contact…
…or use our general contact form.
- Standard lead time: 12 weeks
- Weight: 3 lbs. standalone hardware
Up to four monitors: RLDT-TC-G1-2
One or two monitors: RLDT-TC-G1-1
This unit can operate while sitting on a desk, either flat or vertically. In development are two mounting options:
- Option 1: attach it to the rear of a monitor via VESA mount.
- Option 2: use a rack-mounted shelf. This is a specially designed shelf that allows two thin clients to fit in 1.5U of rack space, or four of them in 3U.