When you need a reliable, multi-purpose system, look no further than the RLRM4U22-MFW system. By far the most versatile system we offer, it houses:
- Full-size EATX motherboard supporting dual Intel E5645 (Westmere) XEON processors with the Intel 5520 chipset.
- 24GB DDR3 RAM and two cold-swappable 1TB 3.5in SATA hard drives are standard.
- Additional three 5.25″ media bays for your application’s optical drives, front I/O, etc., with a custom tray by Radeus.
- The board support five expansion slots, two of which are PCI-Express x16, for high-end graphics and video processing cards.
- 2+1 Redundant 950W AC-DC EPS power supply, standard, with options for an ATX form-factor PSU (non-redundant function) and/or DC (18-36V) input.
- Supports up to 2 Intel® Xeon® Processors, 5500 or 5600 series
- 2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (x16 mechanical)
- 1 PCI Express 1.0 x4 slot (x8 mechanical shared with optional SAS module)
- 1 PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot (x4 mechanical)
- 1 PCI 32/33 5V slot
- One (1) internal 3.5″ bays, capable of 1–2 hot-swappable 3.5″ SATA HDDs
- Chassis Trak solid bearing slides, non-pivoting
- 950 Watt N+1 redundant 100–240 VAC, 47–63Hz
For CAD, CAM, industrial design, or other compute-intensive applications, the Intel® Workstation Board S5520SC offers:
- 12 high-speed DDR3 memory DIMMs
- two powerful PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots
- flexible SATA/SAS storage options
- USB 2.0/IEEE1394a ports for sustained, high-throughput connectivity to external storage devices, cameras, or other high-definition audio-visual peripherals
- Most Windows and Linux distributions