The Radeus DFR is an embedded 1U HD Digital Flight Recorder utilizing the TI Davinci DM8169 DSP/SoC. Standard I/O includes composite VGA, DVI, and stereo audio inputs/outputs, as well as two network interfaces and a remote RS-232 serial control.
- Integrated front panel controls and LCD allow for diagnostics, local control and off-line operation.
- Integrated web server gives full access to settings and recordings and is user/permissions controllable.
- Supports UDP multicast capture and playback of H.264 video, audio and KVLA in MPEG-2 TS streams (multiple program support).
- Removable 2.5″ SATA bay for recorded data comes standard with enterprise grade 1TB HDD with up to 1TB SSD upgrade options allowing over 500hrs of continuous HD recording.
- The modular board-set allows any I/O to be accommodated by replacing just the application board.
- Designed to MIL-STD-810G, it meets the harsh environment requirements of typical military applications, and with a long-life availability of 5–7 years.